Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Shows

This spring I had paintings accepted into two different galleries. I have participated in the Delta Arts Council ArtSpacific show the last two years and finally this year I made it out to see the exhibition and vote for the people's choice award.There were some really great paintings and I am honored to have been part of it!

The second show I am participating in this month is the Surrey Arts Council's "Just Dance" exhibition. I have three paintings showing at the Newton Cultural center until the end of the month and one of my paintings (Rise Up) was used to promote the show in the "Spotlight on the Arts" monthly magazine.
Arts Council of Surrey

April is crazy and hectic and I have had little time to paint or make much progress on anything, but I thought I would give everyone a nice little update on where my art is this month!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment