Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Another week of Drawings! (28 - 33)

32 - Duckling
30 - Monkey
33 - Opossum
I'm back in the city for three days before heading back out into the wilderness to hang out with nature.














I have been frantically trying to get all of these drawings online, which is more time consuming than you would think.

29 - Lemur
I think the duck is my favorite out of this group of drawings but the excited opossum makes me smile every time! 

28 - Bear Mouse
31 - Donkey
I have been slowly adding all of these drawings to my Etsy shop and updating my website but it's a slow process. I'm currently uploading drawing 23 so that puts me a solid ten drawings behind. If you are interested in owning any of these drawings ($15) you can check my Etsy shop or send me a message/email. 





No comments:

Post a Comment