Monday, September 23, 2013

No Art, Just Dance

September is a crazy month filled with confusing schedules, erratic weather and tired children. The dance season started up again and I've been back in the studio teaching five days a week which has left me exhausted and feeling less artistic than usual. There is always an adjustment period as I get back in shape and back into my teaching routine. The first week my calves were so sore I could barely walk and the second week my back began to ache. I'm hoping this week things even out a bit and I will be able to walk like a normal person! :)
Teaching and choreographing is creative and I love every minute of it but unfortunately my sketchbooks have been neglected in the meantime. I'm hoping to get back to them this week and create some fun things to share with everyone. I have a few half finished sketches on the go that I'm hoping to complete this week. 
In the meantime I have a video of me dancing. This is from June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment