Monday, February 15, 2016

Pinky Picks A Flower

 This weekend I took a break from my larger projects to complete this little guy. My theory is that I will get back to those paintings with fresh eyes this week and finish them up!
I drew this little baby elephant on Wednesday and spent a few days dreaming up the rest of the flowers and animals. Once I had it figured out I went over it with pen and started to add colour. I really enjoyed this painting and was happy with how quickly it came together. I have figured out a particular style and way of working with watercolours that I am now really starting to enjoy. After a few years of practice via trial and error I might kind of, sort of know what I am doing. 

 'Pinky Picks a Flower' is an 8" by 10" watercolour and ink painting and can be purchased from my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment