Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Drawings 41 - 46

41 - Bunny
Here are some more drawings from a few weeks ago. I'm heading back up to my cabin for the weekend so I'm trying to be as productive as possible before escaping to the land of no technology!

42 - Sugar Glider
Some days I feel like I'm running out of rodents and small things to draw but if I watch some David Attenborough nature documentaries I find that the world is full of odd, cute little furry creatures! It's amazing how many different variations of these small mammals have evolved over time throughout different parts of the world.
43 - Bumble Bee
Various insects, fish and birds have been a fun break from furry rodents but I have found that I have a few favorite animals. So far I've drawn multiple raccoons, foxes and bunnies but mice (or things that look like mice) seem to be my subconscious favorite. Otherwise I've been reasonably adventurous and attempted have to draw a wide variety of animals.



44 - Siamese Fighting fish
Part of what has slowed me down in this drawing process is getting good photos. I waited a week to take all of my fish and duck photos in front of a lake! It is also time consuming getting all of my Etsy listing photos edited and uploaded. Basically the tech side of things is the most frustrating part of making art, but let's face it, I have nothing to really complain about. 
45 - Ferret

















Hopefully I will have a productive weekend at my cabin and have another batch of drawings ready for next week!
46 - Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment