Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mini Inks

So I have decided to participate in #Inktober. The idea is that you create an ink drawing/illustration for everyday of October. Someone created it a few years ago as a personal challenge and the past few years it has become an art community event! I am already drowning in projects but I am going to put a few aside for this month and see what happens.
I have no particular theme for this series although dance and or Halloween are nice easy ones for me to follow! 
Each ink painting will be 4" by 5" on thick watercolour board and I am selling them in my shop for just $20 each. So if you want some cute affordable art be sure to check it out throughout the month!
These two Grishko pointe shoe paintings count for October 1st and 2nd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment