Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Watercolour Notebooks

After months of neglect I have finally gotten around to replenishing my second Etsy shop, Das Buch. It has been sitting somewhat dormant for the last year and after selling a few books over Christmas it has looked exceptionally bare and boring. 
I made a couple of larger decorated moleskine notebooks a few weeks ago but this week I got serious about it!
I decided to create a line of abstract watercolour covered moleskine notebooks to cheer up my shop. I used thick watercolour paper for the cover which makes it stronger and added the ribbon to prevent the pages from getting bent. 
I personally love moleskine notebooks and use them to record my own creative thoughts. These covers were fun to create and are done in the style of some of my watercolour paintings. 
You can find these cute little notebooks at Das Buch on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment