Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Greeting Cards in my Etsy Shop!

These cards are a collaborative effort between Sebastian and I. He dreamed up the idea of providing different greeting inserts for the cards and of course they feature my paintings and recent pencil drawings. We are printing them with my Epson Stylus Photo R3000 on white cardstock.


These cards come with five different greeting inserts so you can choose your favorite card and coordinate it with your specific event. The inside of each card is outfitted with photo corners so you can easily remove and change the inside greetings without using glue or any other adhesives. 
This pack of cards is designed to cover you for all of those events that sneak up in your schedule. It's always nice to have an extra birthday or anniversary card on hand. 


These cards are available in my Etsy shop as well as on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment